Spezial Wochenende „Brüllen der Hirsche“ in dem Compiègne Wald
Angebot 2 Tage/1 Nacht
180 euros für 2 Personnen
15-16 September 2017
oder 23-24 September 2017
Every year, around September, in the early morning or at nightfall we can hear from the forest the deep roar of the deer. In the breeding season, stags try to intimidate their rivals to become the indisputable head of the deer herd.
A agent from the National Forest Office will guide you through this night walk and help you sharp your senses. So you should have the opportunity to hear the king of the forest.
Put your suitcases in the family suite „The deer“ or in the double room „The gardner“ and relax for a week-end in our beautiful forest of Compiègne.
We propose you to share dining with us. We will accompagn you after in the forest for the night walk, which should stay memorable. The agent from the National Forest Office will guide us nearest to the deers.
After a quiet and long night, a brunch will be served until noon.
And after that why not visit the Pierrefonds Castle ?
Offer for 2 days/1 night from September 15 to 16 2017 or from September 23 to 24 2017 :
180 euros for 2 persons
This fee includes :
- 1 Night in double room (September 15 to 16 or 23 to 24)
- 1 Brunch (served on Saturday September 16 or Sunday 24 until 12:00 am)
- 1 Shared dining (served on Friday September 15 or Saturday 24, 3-courses menu, including drinks), at 7:30 pm latest
- 1 Night walk „Roaring of the stags“ organised and guided by the National Forest Office on September 15 or 23 (value 10 euros/person). Start after dinner, around 9:00 pm
- 1 Round-trip Transfer by car to the meeting point in the forest (Parc à Bois de la Faisanderie)
- 1 Tourist tax : 0,50 euros/night/adult
Arrival : from 3 pm
Departure : latest 2 pm
Take your walking shoes or boots and a raincape.
In case of cancellation by the National Forest Office (weather alert), Les Hauts de Pierrefonds will not be held responsible.